Friday, April 27, 2007

Jesus Loves and Accepts You and Me!

I have been feeling like no one understands what I'm going through or can help me cause they've never been there. I have been trying to define myself by how I look and what I'm good at. I am having a hard time just knowing who I am and who I am in Christ. I judge myself by what I think and what others think instead of what God thinks. I got this devotional today and I thought It applied to what I'm going through and thought it might apply to you to. Psalm 139:15-16,Psalm 139:14,16, Ephesians 3:18-19a, and Jeremiah 1:5 are all good verses to reference. It just said you and I are God's masterpieces. Our worth to God is not determined by our appearance or our performance. That's a big relief! God is trying to tell me I am who He says I am not who I think I am, if that makes since.

No comments: