Monday, December 3, 2007

The Push to Post...

Well, some people are getting impatient. So, I'm posting just for them. Well I had a great weeekend. I spent Friday afternoon at Phill LeBlanc's house celebrating his 18th Birthday with some of his friends. I enjoyed acting crazy and that no one even cared. I just was myself, which most people don't even know I can be anything but serious. You're wrong! I can be a little silly at times. Then on Sunday I was helping with the outreach at Winbourne. We had so much fun. We handed out pamplets for the Christmas party they're are having on the 15th. We also just talked to the people. It was awesome! I think sometimes I get more from outreach than the so called "needy" people. I can be needy sometimes, ya know? lol After that I went and ate and went to the movies with Blake and Candice. We saw Enchanted. It was really good. Then I got the pleasure of "watching" LSU beat Tennessee and THEY ARE NOW GOING TO THE NATIONAL CHAMOPINSHIP!!!!!! GO TIGERS! I'm a little excited. On Sunday I went to church and spent my day doing chores, homework, and talking to my friends. Now it's time for me to get my head back in the game though since it's Monday. I need to get my 95 A averages up. lol So, life is good. I can't wait for Refuge and then our Closer Christmas party and hangin' with my best friends of all time. Y'all are awesome!!!

1 comment:

Jason Guidry said...

What is a Chamopinship?

To all of you readers, she also owned in Halo 3.

-Jason