Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm so EXCITED!!!

A while back I had mentioned to one of my friends about coming to church with me but shortly after forgot about it. Then the other day, I was talking to a Muslim about her beliefs and mine and I was like, oh yeah, "Amy here's my number in case you want me to bring you to church." So, she called me, but I couldn't go pick her up that week. So, yesterday we went and got her and she came to Refuge with me. When she got there she said she wanted to cry she was so happy. Then during worship she was being touched by the Holy Ghost, it was so obvious. I just left her alone and let God deal with her. After worship, I said something to Candace and Candace told my friend hey and she began to cry and say how she felt God like never before. It was incredible!!! At the end of service she got saved. I'm so proud of her and I want to help her grow in Christ in any and every way possible. She hadn't been to church since 4th grade and is now in 9th. I give all the glory to GOD!!! It was so awesome and messed me up bad, but good bad, if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Jason Guidry said...

When you say 'good bad' what you really mean is "the good one"?

That's incredible by the way.

-Jason