Friday, March 28, 2008

The 1st Anniversary of the 19 yr. old


Well, yesterday was Jason Guidry's 20th Birthday. It was amazing. I was looking so forward to it, but I unfortunately didn't feel very well yesterday. But I did manage to go spend some time with him and our friends and his family last night. I got to bring him his gifts yesterday afternoon. We bought him a Halo 3 messenger bag, a card I made, a Napoleon Dynamite card, a stuffed duck. a rubber duck, and some clothes. I think he really likes them and it was wonderful being able to give him those gifts because he most def. deserves them. From there we went to eat at Hello Sushi and then went to Satrabucks. It was a lot of fun getting to fellowship with some of the greatest people I know. It was a great day and I hope there are many more to come. So, next time you see that gaming boi you can wish him a belated birthday. I hope to see all of you people from Refuge soon. I'm so upset I had to miss church this past week because I wasn't feeling well. I hope y'all enjoy your last 2 days of spring break.

1 comment:

Jason Guidry said...

Thanks for spending time with me on my birthday. You mean a whole lot to me.

-Jason