Saturday, July 21, 2007

Well Well...

I seems like it's been forever even though it's only been a little over a week. Since then I have been busy. On Thursday of last week I had volleyball practice which was tough. I was so scared for the next practice. On Friday we had an outreach for Equip at the Baton Rouge Dream Center. On Sunday we served jambalaya at church. On Monday I had volleyball again which was so much easier. I was so thankful. Then on Tuesday we had Equip. On Wednesday Charles talked about witnessing. We laid candles down for someone we need to witness to. It was incredible.That night Makayla spent the night. We had so much fun. Then on Thursday I had a great friend tell me I messed something up. It was hard to hear, but I'm so glad he did it. He was so sensitive to trying to explain and help me deal with the emotions it brought up. It was tough but it was something that needed to be done. On Thursday night we went to play putt putt with Closer, my life group. I lost the game, but it was fun. Yesterday I had Equip. Then today I helped the Healing hands Ministry with the outreach. I loved it. hat was the best part of the week. So many kool people helped such as: Jason, Phill, Charis, Makayla, and many others. I got to label things, take blood sugar, blood pressure, do paper work, and run things and people everywhere. I can't wait to do it again. Well that was so much stuff , but I just thought I needed to update. See ya soon!

1 comment:

Jason Guidry said...

Okay, bye...have you ever said that out loud after reading someone's post when they end it with, "See you later"?

Because I haven't.

-Jason