Wednesday, August 15, 2007

La Vida Loca or... for those of us who don't speak Spanish, The Crazy Life

I have been crazy lately. It's a little stressful going to high school. I'm a freshman and it's a little difficult. I don't have time to do anything between classes, tons of homework, and first on the list being committed to Christ. That's not to mention the never ending volleyball practices. I've been scared, worried, and stressed out all ready. I had a volleyball game and two practices so far this week. Then I had hours of homework, buying school supplies, and church. I need prayer, that is the first thing, but it is getting a little easier as the days progress. Overall, I think it will be a great year. I'm so excited about Uprising, our "lifegroup",so to speak, at school. I can't wait to impact Dutchtown High School for the cause of Christ. I'm fired up and a little scared. I hope to see all me people soon. Oh, and a shout out to my friend who returned from abandoning Refuge for a few weeks, Nick. Please pray for Jason and Kira Guidry. They're starting college classes next week and won't be attending Refuge for several months. I'm so sad, but I'll be praying for y'all. I love all of you and will see you at Closer or at Refuge. I hope y'all are having a great transition back to school.

4 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

Thanks for the support.

-Jason

Reaching the Next Generation said...

You know what I love the most is that even though you are busy as all get out, I can see your first priority is Christ and staying committed to the house (HPC). Most of the time we drop the Jesus stuff to do the other. I'm proud that your staying fully committed.

Paula said...

Closer Reminder

What: LSU Football Party
Where: Phillip Kelley’s House
When: Thursday
Time: 630pm
What to Bring: girls bring chips or some sort of snack
: boys bring 2 liter drink

Phillip LeBlanc said...

I have your back.

-Phill