Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This Wednesday rocked my world!

I invited one of my friends from volleyball to come to Refuge and she did. She even went up at altar call. One of my other friends wanted to come also and we took her as well. It was a great message from Sarah Havilon about Esther. I learned what God sees me as is what I should see myself as, and that God doesn't see you how you are. God sees you as a queen...or king lol. He sees you as a jewel and also as your potential to do great things for Him and your heart, not just what people see. Thank goodness God sees all that and He thinks of us so much more highly, I guess you could say, than we do, but not in a we're better than Him kind of way. He sees us holy and blameless in His sight. He sees us as what we can or could be for Him not necessarily what we are. I hope this makes sense. It was really awesome and the altar calls were slammin'. I also had the best night ever sitting be my friend Nick or whatever title he should have lol. I was freezing and he was holding my hands trying to warm me up. It was so sweet and I had the greatest night ever. I also get to go to school at ten tomorrow because of a teacher meeeting or whatever. I'm so happy I get to sleep a little bit. I hope y'all have an incredible rest of the week and a great weekend. I might see some of you at Closer or on Sunday. I love y'all so much and love all the support you give me at Refuge. I belong to the best youth group ever and have the best friends I've ever had. I'm so super thankful. God has truly blessed me and changed my life since attending Refuge. I love y'all so much and miss all of you constantly.