Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Been a While

I haven't posted in a little while. I've been very busy as usual. This week I, of course, had volleyball practice on Monday. I played a game on Tuesday against EA and we killed them. I served our last game out(I served until we won). Then on Wednesday we had some problems with FCA which was insane. Then I had to go tot he doctor because I've been sick for over 2 weeks. I had to get like a thousand medicines and a shot, which of course is always fun. lol Then I went to Refuge after that. I needed to after the day I'd had. Jason spoke a great message on how simple Jesus made the Gospel. It was awesome and motivated me to quit having casual prayers with God and get intimate with my relationship with Him. I also got super emotional and fired up when we were praying for schools. I cna't wait to see what God wants to do at Dutchtown this year. I know it's something huge! Our goals for our school should be so big that we can't accomplish them and God HAS to do it. I'm so excited about what's goign to happen this year. On Thursday we playes East St. John. They hadn't won a single game all year much less a match(2 out of 3 games). They won the match against us. We went out and played on their level instead of playing our game. It was crazy. On Friday I got the privilege of attending the St. Amant football homecoming game. It was pretty cool. My cousin A.J. made some great catches as wide receiver. Well that was my week. I'm sorry it's really long and stuff. I can't wait for Refuge on Wednesday. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Jason Guidry said...

And Halo 3 just released...