Friday, September 7, 2007

Well this has been Interesting****

This week started off great with a day off on Monday.The rest of the week went well as far as how much school work I had. It wasn't as stessful as it can be some weeks which was a blessing. I did have some problems with relationships though. I hate not being able to read a guy's mind. I'm so scared of getting hurt and everything. That's like all I've praying about. I also had a volleyball game on Tuesday night against Central and we again got beat.(That is freshman. Varsity and JV won.) They only had one practice and we've been praciticing since June. That is so sad. This week we've been working hard so we can put Episcipal where they belong this coming week. We hosted a tournament this week too. That ends tomorrow and I have to go work it from 7:30 a.m.-5:00p.m. We have won all games at the tournament so far. Today we had a pep ralley which was insane. Everyone screams freshman suck. It made me really upset for some reason. I felt really bad at the pep ralley, but then it was over and we had a short volleyball practice to prepare for the upcoming game this week. I hope everyone had a good week. I always feel bad because mine sounds so depressing, but it's really not all that bad. I love y'all and can't wait to see you Wednesday. Oh yeah Closer was great this week. Tori you did an excellent job!

No comments: