Friday, October 19, 2007

So Yeah

Well this week was pretty ordinary. I went to school on Monday, of course and then went to v-ball (my new word) practice. I had some late nights with working at volleyball games and homeowork, but mostly because I live on the computer. lol I went to Refuge on Wednesday. It was great! I totally could relate to Tweez about wanting to go to a more comfortable place then where God has planted you. I went to private school from 1st to 8th grade. It was huge switching to public school this year. It has been hard. I didn't like everything at private school, no school is perfect, but it was my family. Dutchtown is far from a family. At private school everyone knew me. I liked some things better. I guess it was like Tweez said, the easy way out, in a way. I loved speaking in Bible class. I was always growing spiritually. It seems like in a more hurting school I minister less and help people less. I want to do more. I'm just not sure what God has for me yet. I know God has me at Dutchtown for a reason. So many people tell me God has something big for me to do, yet I don't know what it is. I really want to know. I'm so nosey I always wish someone will prophesy over me so I could know something about my future and God's plan. lol So, I'm just waiting on God. Today I did get to tell this girl who is lost that I get punished for disobeying my parents and stuff. She seemed to think that she would like to have someone to MAKE her do things, in a way. I do know she is hurting though. Her dad died when she was 7 and she smokes and drinks and struggles with being a girl, if you know what I mean. She is hurting; It's so obvious. She needs Jesus bad, but we all did at one point whether we were REALLY lost or just kind of, by human standards. I thought I was a good witness just by saying I do try to obey my parents and don't cuss them out, which is unusual? lol Well I went to the tailgating outreach at D-Town tonight and gave out jambalya. I'm going to the Spanish campus tomorrow for the medical outreach. I'm soooo excited!!! I love it! I'm so gald to be serving it up this weekend instead of being bored and focussing on my probs. It's so much better to try to help other people and let God heal you. I'll see ya soon!!!

No comments: