Friday, October 5, 2007

This Week Has Been Insane!

On Thursday we had uprising at D-Town. We watched a video on statistics. It was saying that our generation is only SUPPOSED to have <4% of Bible believing Christians. The key word is supposed. We're going to change that, in Jesus name! It said that most people in our geneeration will get saved by the time there 20 or not at all. Then it said most of our generation will be 20 in 5 years. So, needless to say, our next five years will determine our next 50. This really gets me motivated to share the Gospel with anyone who will listen. I really need to watch it everyday before school. I'm going to try to put in on here. It's incredible! Then for the title of my blog, one of my best freinds is having some trouble. Please pray for him. He's dealing with some major things lately. It's all a mess, but GOD IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN OF ALL IT...PRAISE HIM! After that I find out, in the same night, Jason and Khira Guidry aren't coming to Closer anymore. That was disappointing. Please pray for them as they're entering a new lifegroup and season in life. I also read Tweez's blog. I encourage you to read it. It makes me so thankful for a youth pastor who is so in line with what God has and he just praises His name in times of trial. He defintely lives out what he speaks on. It really encouraged me that I can make it through anything with God by my side and like Tweez said it's just a test. It will pass. So that was some of my stuff this week. See y'all soon!