Monday, October 29, 2007

Hola! Como estas amigos? (How are you friends?)

Well already it's been several weeks since I've last posted. So lets catch up. We had a great medical outreach 2 weekends ago in Gonzales at our new Spanish campus. We has 4 SALVATIONS! Glory to the King!!! It was awesome. Several people were freed from things that had bound them for a long time. God is awesome and definitely showed up. Even in the midst of the all of our personal issues we all were facing, God moved. I love how God heals us when we quit thinking of ourselves and and go out and help others. So that was two weekends ago. After that, my volleyball season ended. I'm excited, but sad too. I have to start doing other things to stay in shape now. lol So, yeah.... This weekend I had the privilege of helping Jason Guidry with a school project. He has to film a scene from this movie which I'm not sure what it is...sorry Jason!!! It's cool though. I have to basically sit there and not smile or move with a blindfold on. I had the greatest time though.They definitely bring out the best in me. That would be Jason, Jake, and Khira. So needless to say I had so much fun. I'm also excited about this weekend when I get to celebrate my BD. I get to hang out with just a few of the people I love. I can't wait to see y'all on Wednesday. Y'all are awesome!!!

No comments: