Friday, January 25, 2008

Here's What's up

I had a great week last week. Refuge began again. Jason talked on the series Everyone and what would happen if everyone prayed, fasted, read the Bible, etc. I also got out of school 15 min. early on Wednesday because of block scheduling. Then on Thursday I got off a school half day because of teacher meetings, I think. I came home and just relaxed, which was really nice. On Thursday Jason, Khira, and Kirk came over to my house to eat supper. We had a lot of fun playing Guitar Hero and hanging out. On Friday I was off of school due to teacher meetings as well. I had to clean house, and then I went to my friend's sweet 16 birthday party. On Saturday I went to medical outreach with Healing Hands at Healing Place at about 7:15 am. It was awesome, as usual. I love serving there. After, we proceeded to my house and hung out for a while while Jason ATTEMPTED to fix my PC. Then we went to church, and after service we went to see Cloverfield. It was an ok movie, but much better because I went with all my friends. On Sunday Jason ACTUALLY fixed my PC after 4 hours of long, tedious work. Then we went to play cards at Seth Rougon's (however you spell that) house. On Monday we all went to play Laser Tag and eat at Burger King. That was me, Khira, Jason, Kirk, my brother Christian, Seth, Simone, Suzy, Phill, Heather, Andye, Jake, and I'm still probably missing someone. lol We had tons of fun on our long weekend. Then this week has been ordinary, doing school and stuff like that. Service was awesome on Wednesday! Jason talked about living out communion and not just receiving it and actually pouring your life out for people. Worship, service, and the missionary from Swaziland were all incredible. So....sorry it was lengthy. I'm also super excited that we have, yet another, long weekend after this coming week for Mardi Gras (we are so special living in the only state that celebrates it!!!) I'll see y'all people soon!!!

1 comment:

Jason Guidry said...

Yeah, four hours is a long time.