Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How Bout Those Tigers???!!!

Last night's game was awesome! We're now the only SEC team to have won two national championships!!! It's pretty incredible. I'm not sure if either team played to the level they could have played to, but we pulled out a WIN! I'm very excited, and I know all y'all Tiger fans are too. It was even better cause Jason and Khira were at my house watching the game with me. We had a lot of fun! We need to have one of these national championships with our LSU Tigers in it every year. Also, please keep Jason and Khira's mom is y'all's prayers. She is having surgery this week in Houston. So...that's about it and of course remembering to pray for this family is way more important than football. That's about it. I'll see y'all at church tomorrow.

No comments: