Thursday, January 3, 2008

So...It's Life

I've been kind of bored the last couple of days. After Christmas my family came to visit, and they stayed for about 5 days. It went pretty well. We went and visited my great-grandmother in Mobile, Alabama. Then we hung out at my house for a few days. We went to see "I am Legend." I was very scared, but it was a very good movie. I was covering my eyes through much of the movie.

Then on Tuesday of this week, I went to spend some time with the Guidry family. I had a lot of fun! We played plenty of video games. I did very poorly on most of the games, but I still enjoyed playing. Me hand started cramping up after a while. I totally enjoyed it! I can't wait to go hang out with them more in the future.

Then last night was pretty crazy. I got very upset because I wanted some attention from somebody that I wasn't getting. It was pretty stupid, but it still upset me. I don't know what the problem was. It kind of added to not being able to get my permit because of a lack of time yesterday even after waiting at the DMV for an hour. So, yesterday was a little bit crazy.

Then today I find out one of my dad's friends wants me to babysit this weekend. The weird part is that he thinks I'm mean or something, according to my dad. I have no clue. I never really talk to him when I see him. So, I guess he takes it personally. I don't mean for it to be that way though. So, all this had made me pretty upset. I've been struggling just to know who I am in Christ. It's hard when you're trying to accept things about yourself that you don't feel others accept. It's very frustrating. Well, that's about it. I'm sorry it's kind of depressing. I just felt like writing about it since it's been on my mind. I'll talk to you people soon. Love y'all!

No comments: