Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Over a Month!!!

Wow! I haven't blogged in over a month. I can't believe it has been that long. I had an incredible weekend going to hang out in N.O. with my friends. We watched some basketball there for AUU, a basketball league. I had fun watching the games and then we walked throughout dowtown New Orleans and ate some seafood for lunch. We had a lot of fun! It was a weekend to remember. I also got this incredible gift from one of my friends because we met a year ago yesterday. I was very surprised to find that they had bough me something. It's a beautiful cross bracelet. I love it!

As far as this week goes, it's been a really easy start at school. I'm so excited cause we get out of school in 17 DAYS!!! I can't wait. I have so much planned for the summer. I'm going to participate in Saturate, a high schol summer interniship at Healing Place Church. That's going to be amazing. I know my life will be changed forever. I'm also going to Submerge summer camp in Panama City Beach, Florida with Healing Place's youth group Refuge. I know that will be a blast. Then I'll be working for one of my friends and babysitting, and I might even be working for another lady's hair salon. It's going to be a busy summer, not to mention, trying to get in shape and eat right during the SUMMER. Wow, so much to do and it all starts in less than a month!!! Oh, I want to give props to Victoria Kelly for really bringing it last night at Bethrowthed. (can't spell) She did an amazing job leading our Bible study talking about who we are and that where we are isn't who we are. Way to go girl!!!

No comments: