Thursday, June 21, 2007

Closer Modified

Tonight some of the Closer people met at Laser Tag. We had a great time. I think my team lost every time. I did horrible, but I had fun anyway. Then Jason spoke about witnessing with our actions and how are actions speak louder than words, especially in our Christian walk. Then we went to Burger King. That was pretty crazy. The "guys"(Jason,Phil,Jake) made fun of me with riddles and jokes. I over think everything.! I teased Heather and Jake about "going out". That was hilarious. They are probably going to kill me for putting it on my blog. I definitely hope Heather doesn't read this. She will kill me! We had so much fun. The funny thing is I have fun when people make fun of me. Paul Musso put his face in an icee cup top(the clear top that goes on an icee cup) and sucked in and made it suction to his face. It was really funny. I started thanking God when I got home for the great time I had. God then revealed that He had answered one of my prayers. At Amplified I thought I was going to have an awesome time and meet so many cool people. That did not happen. God told me to quit focusing on having friends and focus on Him. He said He would give me friends later. Someone told me that Sunday at Amplified that I forfeited good friends to have a great relationship with God. Today as I prayed and God showed me that He has given me so many great friends. I once was lost now I'm found, I once didn't have many friends and now I do. I just wanted to tell these friends how much you'll mean to me. This would include: Jason, Jake, Phil, Heather, Kira, Nick, Angela( I just found out that that was Paul's sister yesterday), and many more. Thanks for being my friends. I can now come home and say I have great friends who I can call on. I'm super thankful for you people. You'll are incredibly awesome! I'll see some of you at 6 a.m. tomorrow. Get you some sleep tonight!

3 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

I'm glad you had fun. Thanks for hanging with us.

-Jason

Jake said...

Well if you thought that was crazy, you haven't seen anything yet. Oh and yes i am going to kill you, j/k

-Jake

Jesus is Lord said...

To bad I couldn't come sounds like it was awesome!