Saturday, June 9, 2007

Equip Anyone?

Hey, I'm doing Equip. I just want to see if there is anyone else doing it that I know. So if you're participating in Equip, please write me a comment telling me so. I'm really excited about it and am ready to learn about, not just being a leader, but being a Godly leader. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun serving and meeting new people. Meeting people is one of my weaknesses, but this will be a way for me to have to get to know the people I'm with. I can't wait to see you'll there.

4 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

I think Jake is taking Equip.

What 'computer talk' are you referring to? Is it the News section?

-Jason

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

I know Jake but not very well. Yea, I'm referring to the news section.

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

Jason, What request were you talking about on your blog?

Jason Guidry said...

I was asking if you wanted to be the "English Adviser" for the website.

The news section will change, as soon as there's some news to post. I'm waiting for Blake and Paula to start using it, then I'll remove all of the 'computer talk'.

-Jason