Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Submerge to the Rescue

I'm so excited about Submerge, but I definitely have to get my act together. My mom said I can't go if I'm not respectful to her. That's so hard. I'm kind of scared too. The last time I told God that I would do whatever He told me to do, I got really tough. It was right before Amplified. Right after that was really hard, but definitely made the months to follow awesome. I told God I would do whatever He tells me to do yesterday. I prayed all this in faith and told God I could only do that if He gives me the tools I need. I know He will. I have this crazy feeling that after camp it is going to be another hard time for my faith. So I've been praying about this fear I have of what God is going to do. Almost everything I've read today and yesterday had something to do with embracing trials and hard stuff for the kingdom to help strengthen my faith. God is awesome, but I'm still scared about my HUGE God and what He has in store for me. I hope that all makes since. I can't wait until tomorrow!!! See ya!

2 comments:

Jake said...

You have nothing to be scared of God does everything for a reason, you may not be able to see what hes doin now, but once you come out of it youll see what he did.

-Jake

Phillip LeBlanc said...

This will be my second Submerge... my third summer camp with refuge and I can tell you its not that bad.

Just make sure nobody in your group brought saran wrap... or shaving cream.

-Phill