Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Refuge With a Side of Jason, Phil, and Jake

Refuge was cool. Worship was awesome. Everyone was jumping around like crazy. God was all over the place. It was crazy intense. Then a guy named Terrel spoke. It was really good. He sings Hip Hop/ jazz/// and about five more things put together. He spoke about passion. He talked about God being the only one that can satisfy us and that we should be willing to be passionate about God. We should be willing to give our lives for God. He said that people should be able to definitely tell you love Jesus. They should be jealous of what you have. That's how evident it should be that Jesus is in your life. For me, since I went to a Christian school, during the school year I was like on fire. I had so much passion I was overflowing. It was a great feeling. I just wanted people to be able to feel what I felt. My passion this summer seems like it's not as strong. It's really not like I'm in a dry season, but for me personally I don't feel the same passion that I did. I have been going through doubt and just believing the lies of the devil. I know that but sometimes I still believe the lies. It's crazy. I just feel weird like I can feel God but I still can feel the doubt too. I don't know if that makes since. I just think that God is going to bring me out of this season when I'm ready. After the service I stopped thinking about having doubt. I just talked to Jason(that would be Guidry), Phil, and Jake. I noticed later that my doubt didn't even matter any more. I noticed that doubt doesn't mean anything bad that it will be o.k. It is just something that God wants me to go through. I'm cool with that because I know God knows best and He will help me through it. Anyway, I hope we didn't hurt any feelings during our discussions after church. I think everyone understood it was all a joke. Thank you for exasperating me, Jason. I loved every minute. I'm sorry you don't like me to comment on your blog! Thanks for the cool necklace, Phil. Thanks for the encouragement, Jake. Y'all(not Texan) are all great friends. I will see y'all soon. I really enjoy all the laughing and lack of breathing.(lol) Please keep Blake in your prayers. He is in the hospital because he is throwing up because he has Crohn's disease. I think he is going to be o.k., but he needs prayer. Last I heard the doctor hadn't seen him yet and he had been there for two days. I feel really bad for him. I'm so excited about summer camp. See y'all soon.

9 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

Don't worry, you didn't hurt my feelings. I know that I'm cute, and apparently Candace thinks I'm handsome, so that's good enough for me.

Oh, and as far as not wanting you to comment on my blog; that was a lie. Because that's how I roll.

-Jason

Jason Guidry said...

Oh, I almost forgot. What 'Closer thing' did you mean when you commented on my blog? Was it in reference to the cancelled laser tag?

-Jason

Jake said...

Yea last night was awesome, and ive always believed God allowed things to happen in our lives to teach us things, and sure we could listen or read what were should do, but i dont think we would truly learn what it means. So once you come out of this season (and i know you will) you will be stronger in Christ and able to lead others through similar situations.

-Jake

Jesus is Lord said...

Man I wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 220 dollars on every page. But definitively I base this site selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the sneakers were all over 190 bucks on every page. But for all I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 170 bucks on every page. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 220 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?