Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Equip Starts

Today we had our first day of Equip. It was so much fun. So much for having to do work, we played laser tag. I'm horrible at it by the way. I hope I get to know the people who are participating. It's weird going somewhere that you don't really know too many people. I hope I find out all the details soon so I know what I have to help with and attend. Please pray for my friend Amanda. I don't know exactly what happened, but she fainted today at the laser tag place when Pastor Dino and Pastor Mike Hamen were talking. I'm not sure if it's spiritual or medical. Please comment if you know anything. I have been worried about her. She used to go to my school and I say hey to her earlier today. I keep trying to remind myself that God is bigger than anything that she is going through. It's hard not to worry. I will see ya tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jake said...

I will be sure to keep Amanda in my prayers, and there is no way we truly fathom how big God truly is, but i do know that our biggest problem is like a tiny fly compared to our God, and if she is under a spiritual attack as long as she stays with God nothing can harm her

"Little children, you are of God you belong to him and have already defeated and overcome them, the agents of the anti-christ, because he who lives in you is greater, mightier then he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

Jason Guidry said...

You know that Closer is supposed to go play Laser Tag next week?

Your friend could have just been tired from the running around. Regardless, I will pray for her too.

See you tonight,

-Jason

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! said...

Thanks so much Jake and Jason for the support. I will see you tonight.

Jesus is Lord said...

Hey,
Alex it's me Makayla sorry I haven't been blogging! Hey I want your e-mail can you give it to my mom so she can e-mail it to me!
I miss you the weather up here is not to hot and to cold! Oh, I'm glad your doind eqiped I knew you could do it. Don't worry you will make friends in no time.
Love you from up in Neb.
-MAKAYLA