Saturday, June 23, 2007

Drew Liche Obsession and More!

Yesterday we did so many things. We had prayer at 6 a.m. We then helped with the jambalaya sale. After that we did a water outreach. It was a little scary because it was my first time, but it was fun. I would definitely do it again. Then we had Next Generation Prayer for the new arena and summer camp. It went well. We talked about what we see when we look at the new building. It was a great day besides a few minor emotional situations.lol

Today I went to see Dancing with the Stars the pics below are from that. It was incredible! Drew is my absolute favorite! Drew Liche won season 2. He is an awesome dancer! He is in pic. 4 in the front. The other pics of him are with his partner Cheryl Burke. She is unbelievable! He was in the 98 degrees band. We had a great time. The dances were incredible. If no one cares I know Candice would've loved it. I'm going to try to download some video from it tomorrow. See ya soon!

6 comments:

Jake said...

I know you had a blast going to see Dancing with the Stars, oh hey sorry about today, i didnt mean for it to seam like i was mad. Jay had told me to watch him as he did the sound board and make a mental note of what everything was called and what it did, when and how it was also done (thats alot to take in at one time) so sorry about that.

-Jake

Jake said...

I havent heard anything but i would assume so, guess we'll find out Tuesday.

-Jake

Jesus is Lord said...

That is so awesome! Take me with you next time! I love dancing with the stars!
-makayla

Jason Guidry said...

So did you go dance with the stars too?

-Jason

Jason Guidry said...

I was referring to the demon thing.

Phillip LeBlanc said...

Reading these comments straight through makes no sense...

-Phill