Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Being a Godly Leader

I got to do my presentation on leadership yestersday. It went well. I didn't feel like I had enough time, but it was good. My class seemed like they weren't listening, but I think it's just because some of them can't relate. Anyway, me Bible teacher thought it was so good. I really didn't think so. I felt I coulndn't get my points across so my classmates could understand. It seems like my teacher thinks everything I ever talk about is so profound. All I do is use stories from all the cool people I don't really know personally at Refuge and all Jason's amazing points. I also used some stuff from Tori and Jason's blogs. Then I add some verses and devtionals and stuff. This time we got to listen to the song we sing called Solution. That song is amazing and I got to talk about what it had to do with leadership and how I understand it. It was really cool. It justs feels natural writing these "messages." I'm glad my techer enjoyed it and if I reached one person that makes it all worth it. I really enjoy talking to my class. It's all God when it comes to talking in front of people becuse that used to be a major fear for me, but with God's help I have improved and actually enjoy speaking in front of people( at least in Bible in MY class). No matter how I feel I did, I know there was reason for me talking to my class about leadershp and I know someone must of understood something about it. It didn't go perfectly, but perfectly to me and getting the points across God wanted me to are different. I hope that makes since. See you'll Wednesday!

No comments: