Saturday, May 26, 2007

Closer Pool Party

I don't know about you'll other Closer people but I had a great time at the pool party on Thursday. We should definitely do that again. I'm still new but now I'm really looking forward to the events with Refuge. I am so excited about Equip and Submerge. I can't wait to all this gets started. I look forward to Refuge on Wednesdays and Closer on Thursdays. I will see you'll soon and look forward to continue to meet more people at Refuge. Going to Refuge had truly changed my life spiritually and I'm also meeting more people which makes it fun. Every leader at Refuge should be proud of the wonderful youth group they are a part of. This youth group has no doubt changed other lives as well as mine. I am so glad I get the privilege of participating in this youth group and get to change lives by serving one. I'll see you'll Wednesday.

No comments: