Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Where is God?

Lately I've haven't been able to "feel" God like I usually can. I know everyone goes through this. I'm like God where are you? Do you hear me when I pray? Why are you allowing this to happen? I think it's one of those, are you going to trust me when you can't "feel" me things. It's kind of confusing. I don't know what God is doing or where He's taking me. It's hard to trust God when you don't feel like you're on a spiritual "high". I have been in doubt thinking, God are you still here and are you still working in my life? This is really tough. I've been praying about it. I don't know if I done something wrong or if God is just testing me. He is probably just wishing I'd quit thinking about it and over analyzing everything. This is just something I've been facing for about a week and it's really frustrating. I just thought I'd share it with you'll. See ya tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jesus is Lord said...

Yah gurl I know what yah mean but, missing God. I'm kind of going through the same thing to . Tust me everyone knows how it feels to stray away from God. Write a comment on my blog! PEACE OUT GURL!