Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Helping people at School

I have had the privilege of getting to know me P.E. teacher. He is really cool. I have come to find out some things they have been going through for a long time. I have never been in the position they're in, but I figured there must be a way I can help. I have been praying for them. They have never been able to have children. This has resulted in them being mad at God. The lady has switched jobs four times in the past couple of months. It seems as if she is trying to find happiness in things other than God. I get to talk to my P.E. teacher every once and a while about it. So, yesterday I printed out some devotionals that I get on my email and some Scriptures and stuff. I thought that might help. Today I gave him those things and he seemed happy about it. It is his wife who has had the most trouble with this. I am going to continue to pray for them. I am so happy he feels like he can tell me these things because it's not too often an adult can share something so personal with a teenager. I feel privileged to be able to help him in any way and pray for him. Please keep him and his wife in your prayers even though you'll don't him. Even though this is a small thing, God has given me the opportunity to reach out and I'm going to take it.

No comments: