Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The "I Am" Statements

Tonight the message was from John 10:9. It was pretty cool. I thought the point about you not being able to accidentally follow God and make it to heaven was really awesome. You can totally mess-up and go through a wrong door, but you can't just walk into following Jesus. It is a choice you must make. About the "I Am" statements, well, Jesus said He is the Door and the Shepherd. That's kind of interesting. He is sitting at the door watching out for you and He is the door you must go through. That's kind of cool. Paul Musso's poem was incredible. I can't believe God totally like gave that to him. He must have the hook up with God. I have never been given something quite like that, but that's so awesome.I just started reading the Payer of Jabez for Teens. It really seems to be a great book that can help you if you want your life to completely change and God to rock your world. I'll see some of you'll at Closer tomorrow!

No comments: