Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Refuge was Crazy!

That video of Jason was hilarious! Jason preached an excellent message on giving God your best. That got me thinking. As far as Equip goes, I will have to miss at least two classes. I might even miss time with my family in Texas for this internship. But whatever I end up doing I want to give God my best. This is a big decision considering my cousin is going to kill me if I don't come visit her. I'm going to have a mess on my hands if I skip time with her to do Equip, not to mention finding someone to stay with. I will probably have to stay with someone who is doing Equip and I don't know people that well yet. Anyway,I have volleyball try-outs tomorrow and I'm totally convinced on playing volleyball my best, but not for me or the coach but for God. I hope to see you'll soon! I'll see the Closer people tomorrow. I miss talking to my friends at Refuge already and I've been home like maybe an hour. I totally love going to Refuge. God always shows up and the people who talk to me are the coolest people ever. See ya soon!

2 comments:

Jesus is Lord said...

you are so right, the video was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! I loved it! And please post a comment on mine please! Refuge was awesome but just think about what I told you in your room after spending the night!

Jesus is Lord said...

about the problem with equip!