Friday, May 18, 2007

Keep him in Prayer

Today I found out my old principal has throat cancer. It sounds so devastating, but the last time they thought he had cancer he prayed and fasted until God healed him. I have to believe he's probably doing the same. Benny Hinn was also praying for him and announced it on t.v. I am proud to remember him as someone who totally trusts God. Please keep him in your prayers. No matter how much faith you have it has to be hard for him and his wife and kids. His name is Craig Wascom. It's very sad because he's only in his forties.My God is the God who is the Great Physician and I believe He can heal him. What about you? My mom is also sick. If you will pray for her too. Thinking about how awesome our God is, I thought of something our former pastor played at church several years ago. It is this preacher trying to describe God. It is incredible. It is about seven minutes but it's worth the time.The link is on my link list to the right. It says That's My King!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is John Wascom. I was just wondering who's blog this was? And thank you for keeping my dad in your prayers