Thursday, May 31, 2007

Closer was Awesome!

Closer was great! I had the privilege of talking to Phil Leblanc and Jason Guidry. I had the best time ever talking and laughing with them. My wonderful girls also took part in the conversation. That would be Makayla and Khira. Jordan also did an excellent job "preaching". It was great. I learn so much talking about leadership because I believe God has called me to be a leader. I always have room to grow in the area of leadership. To change the subject, I have had some trouble getting along with my parents. I think it's a girl thing. It's so hard being a teenage girl, but God made me one so I expect Him to help me out. Me and my mom have been arguing over everything. We just can't relate. They just don't understand how much they say impacts me. I've told them that what they say and how I interpret what they say are two different things. They don't seem to try to change what they say. I'm like what's the point of telling them if they don't try to help me understand what they're saying. We definitely don't think the same. This is so tough. It seems as if I go through more things. I guess it just builds my faith. I always seem to be going through something; God never lets me get comfortable. It seems like most people write on things that God has showed them but I always seem to write on things God is allowing me to go through. I hope you'll don't mind. I really enjoy getting to hang with you'll. I have to go back to volleyball try-outs tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. That is crazy! Today we had to run around the parking lot three times. I was totally out of breath. I hope tomorrow is easier. See ya soon!

2 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

Are you sure you weren't laughing at us? I'm joking, I'm joking. Closer is always great, especially when the entire lesson is impromptu. Many much kudos to Jordan.

"It seems like most people write on things that God has showed them but I always seem to write on things God is allowing me to go through. I hope you'll don't mind."

Hey, whatever God is telling you to write, write it!

Alex, I've found your blog. Consider yourself warned.

-Jason

Jesus is Lord said...

You're hilarious! Please continue to read and comment on my blog. See ya Wednesday!